- Wellness programs at SHG are designed to improve the long-term health
of cardiac patients.
- Wellness programs thru education and lifestyle change can help
decrease long-term cardiac health RISK (chances of having a heart attack,
stroke, or PAD).
- Fitness evaluation, cardiac rehabilitation, and EECP
therapy have helped many of our patients not only look and feel better,
but live longer.
- Advanced testing to scientifically measure increases and decreases in
risk for our patients are available and include: pooled cohort risk
analysis, CPX, and brachial reactivity testing.
- Exercise physiologists with specialized college degrees in Wellness
Science help explain how changes in behavior can improve long-term
- Center for Medical Weight Loss – a new program that helps patients rapidly lose weight safely and offer extensive support from physicians and exercise physiologists.