- Patients are seen by appointment only.
- New Patients are asked to arrive early to fill out paperwork.
- Established patients who arrive 15 minutes late for their appointment will be seen after those who have arrived on time, if the schedule permits. Otherwise they will be asked to reschedule.
- This applies to new patients who arrive after their scheduled appointment time.
- At times, the provider may be required to attend to an emergency during the time of your scheduled visit. You will be informed of any delays, and we appreciate your understanding should this situation arise.
- If you must cancel or change your scheduled appointment, please call us 24 hours prior so that we may accommodate other patients.
- Please bring all prescription bottles or a current list of all medications with you to each visit.
- To obtain refills of your routine prescription medications, call your pharmacy 72 hours prior to running out and have them contact our office for refill authorizations.
- Please allow 3 business days for refill requests to be completed.
Prescriptions will not be refilled on Friday afternoons. We suggest you check your medications prior to any vacations, holidays, and weekends to assure an ample supply during these times.
Your personal and medical information is strictly confidential. No information regarding your condition or medical treatment will be given to anyone without your written or verbal permission. This includes spouses, friends, relatives, or employers, except when required by law, in accordance with HIPAA Guidelines.
- We accept nearly all major medical insurances. We also are providers for Medicare, Medicaid and the Private Option.
- We will bill your contracted insurance company as a courtesy to you.
- All contracted insurance co-payments are due at the time of the visit.
- We welcome Visa and MasterCard.
- All billing inquiries may be addressed by calling our billing office at 501-315-4008